Ferry County Simple pleasures. Lasting memories.
Welcome Seeking tranquility and the best of outdoor vacationing? Ferry County is where you’ll find it.
Enjoy a vacation or a family reunion at one of the area’s resorts, ranches, or campgrounds. Experience first-rate fishing, world-class fossil hunting, hiking, and scenic drives.
Watch dirt-track and sprint racing from the stands or your truck’s tailgate. Root for your favorite horse at the county fair’s old-fashioned horse racing events.
Bring your bathing suit and your suntan lotion, and enjoy a day swimming, water skiing, tubing, kayaking, or Jet Skiing on one of our lakes and rivers.
Places to Stay Resorts, Inns, Cabins, RV & Camp sites
Ride horses, fish streams, and enjoy barbecue fare at a working ranch. Enjoy a family vacation at one of the area’s resorts or campgrounds. Photograph a morning’s sunrise from Curlew Lake’s waterfront cabins, and lakeside camping and RV spots. Select a shady and solitary camp site at one of the area’s small fishing lakes. Stay in one of Republic’s inns and walk to restaurants, bar and grills, Stonerose Interpretive Center, and a first-rate brewery.
Where to Eat Delicious frontier-town food and casual dining.
Our restaurants serve up delicious country-style fare, hot-from-the-oven pizzas, spicy Mexican cuisine, great burgers and fries, high-quality coffee shops and roasters, and much more. Oh…and don’t forget to quaff a beer or enjoy a craft-made soda at our award-winning brewery.
Trip Planning Resources to Help You
Planning your next visit to one of Ferry County’s vacation spots? Here are websites that will help answer your questions and provide you with lots of ideas for family fun and entertainment.
- Curlewlake.com: This site focuses on vacationing at Curlew Lake, WA.
- RepublicWa.org: City of Republic’s website focused on tourism. Lots of good information about events and things to do in and near Republic, WA.
- Ferry County Rail Trail: Spend an hour or a day traversing the reclaimed rail trail that passes along some of Ferry County’s most beautiful shorelines and countryside.
- Stonerose Fossil Site: Learn more about the area’s geologic history and hunt Stronerose’s fossil bed for your own 49-million-year-old fossil.
- RepublicWa.com: The Republic Regional Visitor and Convention Bureau’s (RRVCB) website has lots of tourism-helpful information.
- RepublicChamber.org: Check out the Chamber of Commerce’s calendar of community events and activities happening during your visit.